Friday 19 June 2009

Making the most of your photos


This is a photo that has been enhanced using Photoshop, the first to be processed in this manner on this blogsite by me, although Kristina Hayward has been known to tinker with these things from time to time. Although previously a sceptic of such technology, I have been persuaded to give it a go, and Colin Riach spent some time on this image of Killin from the road above Loch Tay. The original is posted below. I have been amazed by the results.
I am currently pulling together our catchment report, and this image will almost certainly now be used for the front cover. Seperately, Chris Thompson, below, touched up a photo of Ben Lui for me. There will be a piece in the final report on "Where is the Source of the Tay". I will use Chris's photo for that.
Well done guys. A real eye-opener.......

No comments: